Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Home HotSpot with Wireless Modem

When the first time I use Internet Service Provider (ISP) in my home, my internet ISP gave me the standard ADSL modem. So, when I want to connect to the internet, I have to connect the USB cable to my laptop this cause of my LAN card can not be used. This way is not easy when I wanna connect to the internet from other room of my home. The think for buying wireless modem come to my thought, finally I bought the wireless modem for home hotspot.

Now I use TP-Link TD-W8901G 54 Mbps Router 4 Port and 1 WLAN. Wright Now I can access the internet from anywhere in my home. I think, wireless modem is the better way to connect to the internet than standard modem or use the cables. I just connect the cable from the phone line with RJ11 jack to the modem. Home HostSpot is the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment