Saturday, December 6, 2008

My First TLD Domain and Hosting

After blogging from the free hosting and sub domains in Blogspot/Blogger, WordPress.com and multiply, a few days ago I tried to use a new premium domain and hosting. It's the first time I bought the domain and rent premium hosting, hopefully the next time my online business will grow rapidly because I will try to pursue the online world with gusto. The domain name is heryantony.com, my domain and hosting contract from IDwebhost. I bought the domain on December 4, 2008 and that same day my new blog has been online.

After going through the process of booking and payment, then within a few minutes of my account has finally been enabled. I then started to install WordPress from Fantastico menu in the cPanel Hosting, then in some times finally my first blog with own domain and hosting already online.

That's the little story about buying and using the first premium domain and web hosting service. Before use these services, I have tried the free hosting and domain, they are subdomain from co.cc and 000.webhost.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment